The Dirty

knave
    Pleb

The Dirty

Post  knave on Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:25 pm

www.thedirty.com

This website allows readers to submit photos of people they don't like, want to humiliate, and so on, along with text defaming the person. Here's a typical example (picture excluded because I don't know how to post pictures):

Hey Nik, I’m a huge fan of TheDirty! You do good work, and save lives! Well, the city of Dallas needs to be warned about this man! He tells people he owns a bar called The Fan Sports Lounge, when really he just works there!! What a JOKE! lol! I’ll be honest I only was hooking up with him because he seemed to have money. He said he was a lawyer, then I find out he shares an apartment with someone, and half the time lives in an RV in his dads backyard! What kind of lawyer with a lot of money lives in an RV??? So anyways we were hooking up because he lead me to believe he had money. I met him on sugardaddyforme so I knew in advance that he was going to have his problems other than being a rough looking 41 (he looks 60 in person!!!) and all he did was lie about everything to make himself seem important, then after I realized he was an old ugly nobody I stopped talking to him, then I found out this freak gave me TWO DRDs! Thank god, both were easily curable, I get tested every 6 weeks, or after I sleep with a new guy, so I know 100 percent that he gave it to me! And with his small little greg too, WTF! I just wanted to warn all of Dallas about his liar. Ladies don’t fall for his lies, he is a broke old man working at a bar to pay the bills for his RV where he lives with his 2 kids! And to all the women he has been with, GO GET TESTED!

http://thedirty.com/category/the-dirty/page/3/

I wrote one myself, but haven't submitted it yet:

Meet Violet. This whorebag lives in a trailer near Dallas, although it’s hard to say exactly where cos she’s set fire to at least 3 of her trailers for insurance money that I know of. I used to be engaged to her. I was having beers at her house and when I went to take a leak, I saw that she had a meth lab set up in her bathroom (next to her 4-year old daughter’s bedroom). She makes her money stripping at a low-end club and selling dope and robbing dudes like me that she’s engaged to. After we got engaged, she emptied my bank account in less than one week after I put her name on it. One day I came home and there she was, screwing my little brother on the sofa. She said it was cos he offered her $50 and she “wanted to take me out to dinner.”Later that night she tried to gouge my eye out with her coke spoon! Violet is a total sloot and a menace to society. Beware!
    Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

Re: The Dirty

Post  Tezcatlipoca on Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:42 pm

So the point of the site is to just randomly make up nasty shit about people and post a real pic of them without their consent? This seems really...questionable from a legal and ethical standpoint.

Kinda lulzy though, I must admit. troll

knave
    Pleb

Post  knave on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:19 pm

Well, it's potentially a path to fame and fortune for would-be Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian types. I read about one lady who repeatedly appeared on The Dirty and then got interviewed on some celebrity teevee show, which is the cusp of professional success. Remember, both Paris and Kim got their starts via sex tapes.
    Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

Post  Tezcatlipoca on Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:03 am

Is knavefuck still alive?

Knavefuck, assuming you have not fallen into a very deep hole somewhere and and can still read this question, did you ever end up sending that in? Tongue

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:19 pm