The Power of Intention

Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

The Power of Intention

Post  Tezcatlipoca on Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:17 am

Great lecture by Wayne Dyer. I first watched this in 2003 or 2004 and it changed the way I look at the world. Then I sort of grew cynical and thought "Oh, that's all just a bunch of metaphysical gobbledi-gook." But now I find myself watching a second time, once more with an open mind, and I must say, I find it rather compelling.

I have not suddenly become a spiritual person, if anyone was wondering. I'm still a skeptic, and atheist, left brain dominant, etc. I don't think you need to believe in anything God or spirit related to get something out of this lecture. If you just accept his explanation of "Intention" as a metaphor rather than a physical force, he makes cogent points.

This Fuckin Guy
    Noobku

Re: The Power of Intention

Post  This Fuckin Guy on Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:46 pm

Did you watch all 10 parts of that? I watched the whole thing a while back...and then just watched the whole thing again since you posted it again. His take on intention is interesting.

There was something in there that I wanted to ask you about, but now I can't remember what it was. king

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:05 pm