McDonald's Employee and Convicted Killer Beats Women with Metal Rod

Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

McDonald's Employee and Convicted Killer Beats Women with Metal Rod

Post  Tezcatlipoca on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:14 pm

I'm sure by now you've all gotten wind of this but nonetheless, here's a link to some decent coverage.

In a scary confrontation filmed by a diner, a cashier at a McDonald’s in Manhattan can be seen beating two female customers with a metal rod after the duo jumped the counter during a dispute early yesterday morning.

As seen in the above video, Rayon McIntosh, 31, repeatedly struck the women while they were on the ground behind the counter at the McDonald’s, which is across from the famed West 4th Street basketball courts in Greenwich Village.

According to a felony criminal complaint filed against McIntosh, one woman suffered a “fractured skull requiring surgery” and a broken bone in her arm during the assault. The second woman suffered “substantial pain and a laceration,” the complaint notes.

McIntosh is facing two felony assault counts and a criminal possession of a weapon charge. The women, who hurtled the counter during a dispute over their food order, have been hit with menacing, disorderly conduct, and trespass counts. One woman can be seen on the video slapping McIntosh in the face.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/mcdonalds/mcdonalds-beating-video-075836

Watch the video in the article above if you get the chance. It's pretty clear they physically attacked him first and he was acting in self defense. But does that make it okay? I'd say he went way, way too far. Nonetheless, I have no sympathy for those women whatsoever. None. They shouted insults at him and slapped him just for doing his job. Then they jumped over the counter intent on doing further harm. Looks like they picked the wrong dude to fuck with. Karma's a bitch.

I need to stop following the news. bleh: It feels like I'm cheating on my mental diet.

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:10 pm