Wynia on Exiled

Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

Wynia on Exiled

Post  Tezcatlipoca on Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:03 am

I had a weird series of dreams about these barbarians in an Arabic culture in the desert, and if you don't follow their god, or worship their idols or whatever, you're tossed out to survive on your own. And you think, my god, I'm going to die out here, and that's when you run into all the other people that were tossed out on their own because they didn't fit. The idea of the song was very much to me that if you don't give in to that anger and bitterness and that depression, but instead you carve and squeeze the fat from the land and you pull people together, you can come back and take over. And I think in a lot of ways it's sort of a mobilization song...you know, don't just sit back and feel pathetic. Love who you are."

http://blog.headexplode.net/2011/10/story-behind-floaters-exiled.html

This has always been one of my favorite songs by one of my favorite bands and never has it been more immediately relevant to our time. Sharing is caring. Hug

This Fuckin Guy
    Noobku

Re: Wynia on Exiled

Post  This Fuckin Guy on Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:21 am

You know what? That song is dope.

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:27 pm