Post  This Fuckin Guy on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:34 pm

Anything going on? Spill the beans, lolz

TELL ME
    Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

Re: Hello there, hi! How's it going?

Post  Tezcatlipoca on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:57 am

Dunno. Not sure. Nothing, lots of things, etc. How's by you? Still making music?

Also,

This Fuckin Guy
    Noobku

Post  This Fuckin Guy on Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:40 pm

Hah, nice.

Haven't been making music since 2004 or so, but I still slap my bass guitar around here and there.

Been working, building web sites, seeing lots of movies, doing some freelance copywriting work, etc.

How's things with you?
    Lysser
    Newfag

Post  Lysser on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 pm

When you said "slap my bass" it made me think of this clip from I Love You Mann, and I actually found Paul Rudd incredibly annoying in this scene:

Freelance copywriting? That sounds rad!

Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

Post  Tezcatlipoca on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:18 pm

This Fuckin Guy wrote:Hah, nice.

Haven't been making music since 2004 or so, but I still slap my bass guitar around here and there.

Been working, building web sites, seeing lots of movies, doing some freelance copywriting work, etc.

How's things with you?

Everything is good with me. Or bad. Sometimes it's hard to tell. I hate my job (and rather suck at it, but no one seems to notice or care) but it pays well enough. I have not watched a movie in probably 6 months and haven't wanted to. I am thinking about taking a course or two in fashion design; I think I'd be really good at it, even just as a hobby. I've also been working out a TON, probably way too much. I'm planning to scale that back.

As someone interested in nutrition, you may be interested to hear that a while back I got turned on to Intermittent Fasting and am currently trying to stick to Martin Berkhan's protocol for improved body composition. I have never found it difficult to cut fat or build muscle. In fact, I think I am considerably above average when it comes to the genetic components involved in either. Doing both at the same time, however, has always been a challenge. This new approach is kinda interesting (and not that new, from an evolutionary perspective). I remember having some 12 page debate with you in my second month on retardville about the ideal interval of caloric intake and I was one of the 6-small-meals-a-day people. Well, fuck that, Jack. Now I eat two large meals a day and one protein shake and I try to keep it all inside of an 8 hour window. It's just easier that way.

Last edited by Tezcatlipoca on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

Post  Tezcatlipoca on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:19 pm

Lysser wrote:When you said "slap my bass"...

I read that as "slap my ass" at first. Clap

This Fuckin Guy
    Noobku

Post  This Fuckin Guy on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:48 am

Lysser wrote:When you said "slap my bass" it made me think of this clip from I Love You Mann, and I actually found Paul Rudd incredibly annoying in this scene:

Freelance copywriting? That sounds rad!

Yes, he is incredibly annoying in that scene. I've been told at least 5 times now that I look like Paul Rudd imo.

This Fuckin Guy
    Noobku

Post  This Fuckin Guy on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:56 am

Tezcatlipoca wrote:

Everything is good with me. Or bad. Sometimes it's hard to tell. I hate my job (and rather suck at it, but no one seems to notice or care) but it pays well enough. I have not watched a movie in probably 6 months and haven't wanted to.

I recommend:

- Dredd
    - Lawless

Both were excellent and thoroughly enjoyable.

I am thinking about taking a course or two in fashion design; I think I'd be really good at it, even just as a hobby.

Gaypheg

I've also been working out a TON, probably way too much. I'm planning to scale that back.

As someone interested in nutrition, you may be interested to hear that a while back I got turned on to Intermittent Fasting and am currently trying to stick to Martin Berkhan's protocol for improved body composition. I have never found it difficult to cut fat or build muscle. In fact, I think I am considerably above average when it comes to the genetic components involved in either. Doing both at the same time, however, has always been a challenge. This new approach is kinda interesting (and not that new, from an evolutionary perspective). I remember having some 12 page debate with you in my second month on retardville about the ideal interval of caloric intake and I was one of the 6-small-meals-a-day people. Well, fuck that, Jack. Now I eat two large meals a day and one protein shake and I try to keep it all inside of an 8 hour window. It's just easier that way.

Ah, cool. I remember coming across leangains a few years ago. I haven't been doing any intermittent fasting at all, I'm debating about getting back into it but not at the frequency I used to do it, which I didn't enjoy at all after a while. That dude is ripped.
    Lysser
    Newfag

Post  Lysser on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:08 pm

Tez, have you signed up for any fashion courses yet? I'd be interested to know how it goes. My first major was fashion design, and I chickened out and dropped out before I even had a chance to start and got a "practical" degree. I regret it. I think it might have been kinda bad-ass if I put my heart into it.

Where is This Fuckin' Guy a/k/a acrosleuth a/k/a optifuck a/k/a optimus (I actually almost forgot for a second what the fuck his name was way back on that other shitty forum. How sad is that? Bwains are mush.)?

Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

Post  Tezcatlipoca on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:00 pm

No. I kinda forgot about this idea, in fact. Tongue In fact, I kinda forgot about Head Explode for a while.

"Sometimes I forget I'm alive."
    - Nine Inch Nails, Sunspots

But yeah, designing shit is cool. I should look into that for real.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:08 am