Don't you feel so much better

Tezcatlipoca
    Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

Don't you feel so much better

Post  Tezcatlipoca on Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:59 pm

...after a good workout?

I woke up this morning in an amazingly shitty mood after maybe 6 hours of sweaty, dreamless sleep. Not sure why. Maybe it has something to do with this ridicuterrible story about this poor Afghan girl I read just before going to bed. I seriously need to just stop following the news. Or at least, balance it out by focusing on positive things as well so as to remind myself the human race is not one giant evolutionary misstep.

Anyway, I was restless as fuck so I did some calisthenic exercises then went for a 4 mile run. And man! It was like taking a drug or something. I swear to Xenu, exercise is nature's perfect anti-depressant.

Lysser
    Newfag

Re: Don't you feel so much better

Post  Lysser on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:19 pm

I took a walk in the woods to a very old, isolated cemetery this morning in which rests many Revolutionary War veterans. Being outside in the brisk air and getting my hiking boots muddy made me feel good, and I felt good all day, but now that the sun's down, and the work week impending, I'm falling back into a sour mood. The exercise high was good while it lasted.

Internet Messiah
    Internet Messiah

Post  Tezcatlipoca on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Yes, walking/running/hiking in the brisk air is the nuts.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:08 pm